Roma Mitchell Secondary College
In Partnership with the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Education Centre
ANMEC has partnered with the leading providers in the aged care industry to deliver a contemporary Certificate III in Aged Care that embeds the philosophy of empowering older people. The training uses evidence based practice to support the principles of a client-centred approach and engage learners to deliver care that places the client at the centre of service with inclusive decision-making and informed client choices about activities of daily living.
Benefits for students
- Will acquire knowledge and skills to gain work in the aged care services.
- Educators are Registered Nurses with extensive and current experience in Aged Care and Health settings.
University Degrees in:
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Nursing Assistant
- Patient Support Assistant
- Orderly - Transport Clients
- Personal Care Worker
- Patient Care Assistant
- Diploma of Enrolled Nursing/ then University
LENGTH OF COURSE: 3 Semesters - Full Certificate, 2 Semesters - Partial Certificate
Location: Australian Nursing and Midwifery Education Centre - Training Rooms
RTO: Australian Nursing and Midwifery Education Centre
Career Information links: