St Paul's College - Grand Junction Trade Training Centre
Automotive Pathway Video - Download
On successful completion of this pre-apprenticeship course you will have gained credits to enter your full apprenticeship in the automotive industry. This certificate will also lead onto Certificate III in many of the automotive courses.
Benefits for students:
This course will give you the essential skills to gain work as an apprentice within the automotive industry.
No pre-requisites to study this qualification, however, suitable for students:
· In year 11 who have a desire for being part of the Automotive Industry
· Adequate Literacy & Numeracy Skills,
- Certificate lll in Automotive
- Certificate lll in Automotive Air Condition Technology
- Certificate lll in Automotive Electrical Technology
- Certificate lll in Automotive Sales
University degree in:
- Bachelor of Engineering - Mechanical
- School Based Apprenticeship
- Underbody Systems
- Light Vehicle,
- Heavy Vehicle,
- Auto Electrical,
- Crash Repairs,
- Motorcycle Mechanic.
SACE CREDITS: Stage 2 - min 30 to max 135.
LENGTH OF COURSE: 1 year.
DAY AND TIMES: Stage 1 - Thursday, Stage 2 - Friday
LOCATION: St Paul's College - Grand Junction Trade Training Centre
Career Information links:
- Automotive Career Chart
- Automotive Career Choices Information
- Automotive Job Pathways Chart
Career Options -
Automotive Air-conditioning Fitter, Automotive Electrician, Brake Mechanic, Crash Repairer/Panel Beater, Heavy Vehicle Mechanic, Light Vehicle Mechanic, Spare Parts Interpreter, Tyre Fitter, Vehicle Painter, Vehicle Trimmer.