St. Paul's College - Grand Junction Trade Training Centre
On successful completion of this pre-apprenticeship course students will have gained credits to enter a full apprenticeship in their chosen stream of construction. This certificate will also lead onto Certificate III in many of the building industry courses. The building industry is booming and there are job opportunities to be had at any stage of a student's career.
- Certificate lll in Carpentry
- Certificate lV in Building Construction
- Diploma of Building and Construction
- Other Pathway Certificates within the Construction Trade
University: Degrees in:
- Bachelor in Construction Management
- School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships
- Construction Industries
- General Construction
- Construction Management
SACE CREDITS: Stage 1 - 50
LENGTH: 1 year.
DAY AND TIME: All Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - 8:30 am to 3:30 pm each day.
LOCATION: St Paul's College - Grand Junction Trade Training Centre
RTO: TAFE SA