Learning includes working effectively and sustainably in the Construction Industry, planning, organising and carrying out workplace communication, measurements and calculations, working in a basic construction project, reading and interpreting plans, using construction materials, tools and equipment, understanding basic levelling and how to work safely in the Construction Industry.
- Certificate ll in Construction
- Certificate lll in Carpentry
- Other Pathway Certificates within the Construction Trades
University degree in:
- Bachelor of Construction Management
- School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships
- Construction Industries
- General Construction
- Construction Management
SACE CREDITS: Stage 1 - 40
LENGTH OF COURSE: 1 year
DAY AND TIME: Thursday - 9:00 am to 3:20 pm - Additional out of class hours may be required.
LOCATION: Gleeson College
RTO: North East Vocational College