Roma Mitchell Secondary College
In Partnership with AMA SA Training
This qualification addresses work in the community and/or residential facilities under direct or regular supervision within clearly defined organisation guidelines and service plans. These workers:
- Carry out activities to maintain personal care and/or other activities of living for people with a disability.
- Carry out activities related to an individualised plan
- Report directly to a supervisor and are not responsible for other workers.
Benefits for students
- Will acquire skills to gain work in the health and community services industries.
- Facilitators who are members and practitioners with extensive and current experience in the Health Industry.
- Certificate lV in Disability
University Degrees in:
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Accommodation Support Worker
- Home Care Assistant
- Disability Services Office
- Community Care Worker
- Disability Support Worker
- Residential Aide
- Support Worker
- Personal Care Assistant
- Care Assistant
- School Support Officer (working with children with disabilities)
SACE CREDITS: Stage 2 - min 75 to max 100
LENGTH OF COURSE: 3 Semesters - Full Certificate, 2 semesters - Partial Certificate
DAY AND TIME: Wednesday - 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
LOCATION: AMA SA Training Rooms
RTO: AMA SA Training
Career Information links: