Roma Mitchell Secondary College
In Partnership with the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Education Centre
The Certificate III in Health Services Assistance qualification can open doors to entry level jobs in aged facilities, health care and hospital settings as Nursing assistant, orderly or personal care worker. This qualification can also prepare you to apply for selection into the Diploma of Nursing or other health qualifications, and the Diploma of Nursing is an entry qualification into University Bachelor of Nursing (for year 12 students who didn’t get an ATAR score to get a university place).
Benefits for students
- Will acquire skills to gain work in the health and community services industries.
- Facilitators who are members and practitioners with extensive and current experience in the Health Industry.
University Degrees in:
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Nursing Assistant
- Patient Service Attendant
- Orderly - Transport Clients
- Personal Care Worker
- Patient Care Assistant
- Diploma of Enrolled Nursing/ then University
LENGTH OF COURSE: 3 Semesters - Full Certificate, 2 Semesters - Partial Certificate
Location: Australian Nursing and Midwifery Education Centre - Training Rooms
RTO: Australian Nursing and Midwifery Education Centre
Career Information links: