Golden Grove High School
Students will complete competencies and skills related to the electro-technology industry. The skills are relevant to a range of areas under the umbrella of electro-technology including air conditioning, electrical, refrigeration, data communications, security systems, electronics and engineering, computer systems, instrumentation, and plumbing.
Certificate Courses in:
- Certificate lll in Electronics and Communication
- Diploma of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Advance Diploma of Electronics and Communication Engineering
University Degrees in:
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electrical and Electronic
- Bachelor of Engineering Science
- School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships
- Air Conditioning
- Data Cabling
- Security Systems
- Electrical Electronics
- Self Employed
SACE CREDITS: Stage 2 - min 50 to max 50.
LENGTH OF COURSE: 1 year.
DAY AND TIME: Tuesday - 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
LOCATION: Golden Grove High School.