Modbury High School
in partnership with Clip Joint Education
Certificate II in Makeup at Clip Joint Education is an entry-level program into the beauty industry. This course offers aspiring make-up artists the opportunity to learn the fundamental skills of various make-up application and the essential techniques of make-up artistry to allow them to work in a cosmetic retail environment or to do freelance work as a Make-up Artist. The course includes a practical photo shoot and the students will receive a portrait for their portfolio.
- Certificate lV in Make-Up
- Certificate lll in Beauty Services
- Certificate lll in Retail Operations
- Certificate lll in Hairdressing
- Employment in Cosmetic Retail Sales
- Make-Up Consultant
- Freelance Make-Up Artist
- Hairdressing/Beauty Salons & other related areas
SACE CREDITS: Stage 1 - min 55 to max 65
LENGTH OF COURSE: 1 year.
DAY AND TIME: TBA - 9:00 AM TO 4:00 PM
LOCATION: Clip Joint Academy.
RTO: Clip Joint Academy.