Students from the following North East Adelaide schools may apply for NEVO VET Courses:
- Avenues College
- Banksia Park International High School
- Golden Grove High School
- Modbury High School
- Roma Mitchell Secondary College
- The Heights School
- Valley View Secondary School
- Youth Education Centre – Flexicentre
- Gleeson College
- St Paul’s College
How to Apply for NEVO-VET Courses
Step 1 – Browse Courses
Visit our VET Courses page and find out more about the Course or Courses you are interested in.
Step 2 – Expression of Interest
Complete the Expression of Interest form at the bottom of the course information page for the course you are interested in. This online form is sent to your Home School VET Coordinator who will be in contact to arrange an interview appointment.
Step 3 – Interview
At your interview with your Home School VET Coordinator, you will be provided with all of the information necessary to complete your application. You will be given a NEVO Enrolment Form, which must be filled out and signed by caregivers, student, and the Home School VET Coordinator. This form is then supplied to the Host School Course Coordinator for approval of acceptance.
Selection for entry to NEVO-VET Courses will be based on the following principles:
- Demonstrate capacity for independent learning and meeting the requirements of the course.
- Identified relevant interest and/or experience in the course.
- All students must have a Unique Student Identifier number – How to Create USI steps
Step 4 – Enrolment Acceptance Process
Your Home School VET Coordinator will advise applicants of the enrolment outcome during Term 4.
Step 5 – Subject Counselling
There may be some further subject counselling at your Home School to ensure that the NEVO-VET Course is included in SACE and subject timetables.Download the 2021 NEVO Brochure